Tuesday, July 12, 2005

so, we actually do do other things besides eat, but one last thing about food. We were in the grocery store with a Chinese girl we met, and there was this large bin of what looked like little hard candies in bright colored wrappers, except the side of the bin said "beef." I asked our friend if they were really beef flavored, and she said that they were. She said that now many young children preferred to eat candy to nutritious food, it was hard to get them to eat anything. These were little beef "hard candies" so parents could trick their children into getting a nutritious protein-filled meal. I didn't buy any, but maybe when I return to America I will bring some back as a gift for all my friends and family.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

donĀ“t think about giving me one.

k

7:04 AM, July 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home