Sunday, June 26, 2005

rain

I have my last class in 45 minutes, it's the only one I have today. It will be nice because after that we will have the week off. This lasts only until summer classes start, which go during the week, but after summer is over, we start a schedule that is basically working 10-12 hour days on the weekends and then having the weekdays off, which is not a bad schedule, I guess. Today I spent my free time sleeping and looking at the rain. It started raining early in the morning, it was already going at it when I woke up at about 6:30, and then it didn't stop until noon. After about a half hour of sprinkling, it started pouring again and finally stopped at about 4pm. It was incredible, the amount of rain that fell. Looking out the window I could only see water. Our patio was flooded with water about 3 inches deep, then drained during the break, and then flooded again to about 3/4 inches with the second big storm. THere was no thunder or lightening though. I was also lucky, because I had heard that the buses stop running in rain and snow, but I was able to catch a bus with no trouble. This was right after the rain had stopped though, so hopefully there will be no trouble when it is raining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home